Monday, April 26, 2010

Face make-up help?

Ok, so I'm 15 and I wear make up such as mascara most of the time and sometimes eyeshadow and eyeliner here and there. I like to keep my make up natural though so I don't always wear too much! I want to start wearing face make up such as foundation but I don't know which one? I'm kind of afraid (well not afraid) but don't really know how I'll wear liquid though cause I just can't see myself putting pounds of that on or it's just complicated. You tell me though! What brand would be great with detail :) Sorry if I'm asking for too much, thanks in advance!Face make-up help?
Don't go with a liquid foundation if you're not used to putting on a lot of makeup. Plus, you're young, so start taking care of your skin now. Use a mineral based makeup to prevent breakouts. Bare Minerals makes a mineral based loose powder that is really easy to apply, and looks extremely natural. It's really light, so it doesn't feel like your wearing a pound of makeup. Go to this website to find out more about it. http://www.bareminerals.com/on/demandwar鈥?/a>


You can buy it at Sephora, QVC, even Target sells a starter kit! Don't be overwhelmed by the price. One foundation will last you multiple months.Face make-up help?
i like covergirl trublend. with applying, use a big round brush so it doesnt look streaky. Choose a day you have no plans to experiment. you dont want to go to a party with thirty different shades of makeup on. you dont need pounds. just put a little on your nose , cheeks, and forehead with your fingers. blend it toward the center of your face. Also, make sure you get the edges of your face, otherwise it looks very unnatural. Dont use liquid, wait until your good with powder to pull out the big guns.





Good luck :]
Easiest is go for a powder, it has always worked wonders for me...


Especially for you being a beginner, using a liquid foundation could be desasterous, as in looking like you have a mask on and feeling too heavy on your skin...


When you go to the pharmacy to buy some ask for help..


the ladies should be more than happy to help you find the right


shade for you and the product that will work best...


Theyll be able to analyze seeing your face in person...





Hope it helps good luck!!!
I love my makeup I have the bare minerals [purcase from sephora] , it works really well it helps cover the things I dont like about my skin. =] Blemishes, and evens out my skin tone. So if you have fairly nice skin I really dont think you need it.





But there are many brands out there just try some see wich one you like best, everyones diffrent. And dont worry about that ';Oh I dont want my pores clogged'; I think thats all dumb, if you wash your face daily and take care of it, it wont happen. =]
go to a pharmecy and find out if you have oily skin or dry skin and if you have oily stick with a powder foundation but if you have dry go for a liquid and then you can ask them how to apply it and they will show you everything if not here is a video





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWTJPtoE5C4
you have to prep your skin when you apply foundation.


1. cleanse


2. tone


3. moisturize


4. prime (optional)


5. use a sponge to apply foundation and make sure the skin colour is even on the whole face.


6. lightly dust loose translucent powder all over the face


Hope that'll help you get started with foundation
dream matte mouse! its sooooo good. Not too heavy or to light. YOu could also just try a blush or powder if you are a bit worried, but you always have to take that next step. Also body shop foundations and loreal's really work like a charm!








hope this has helped you heaps.





:) :P
well ushould wear MAC make up they look nice i love wearin MAC make up it make ur face look better

No comments:

Post a Comment