Monday, April 26, 2010

Face Make-Up Help! Please.?

Okay, so...I will be going to Sephora to buy makeup soon. I have never tried foundation or anything for the face, (just like eye liner and mascara). And now, I really want to try foundation and stuff (I don't want to wear it too often though..) But the thing is, I have like clear skin, like no pimples or acne or anything, I just want to get that fresh, clean look.


What products do I need for that?


Should I get a tinter moisturizer, a powder or an actual foundation?


I was thinking about Stila's tinted moisturizer and powder and Make Up Forever HD....





but if you can reccommend anything else, please do.Face Make-Up Help! Please.?
I use a product called Bare Minerals. It's just like foundation and anything else you may need, except its in an easy-to-use powder. The makeup is expensive but it's worth it! It comes with a foundation-like powder (I put that one on first), a blush type powder (second) that for me gives me a fake tan (x^D), and one last one to tie it all together! Oh, and it comes with something called ';well rested'; that (I think) is for dark circles under the eyes. But I don't use it so i give it to my mom! It also comes with a moisterizer that you put on before ALL that and it includes three makeup brushes! You have to choose the box with the makeup that matches your skin color of course! For example: I have light skin so I buy ';Fair';.





Go crazy! ;^D


p.s. if you can't find it at Sephora, go to Ulta!!Face Make-Up Help! Please.?
Definitely consider Tinted Moisturizers. I suggest Stilla and Cargo.
yeah a tinted moisturizer is great but only use a very small amount because it can make you go orange...haha...erm but why not give foundation a go...it works best...maybe a liquid foundation as its light like moisturiser and you can put less on...have fun! :)
NEUTROGENA is the best.


LAURA MERCIER`S tinited moisturizer is the best, but I don`t recommend a tinted moisturizer, because it doesn`t do any good to your skin, so you may consider a water based foundation from THE BODY SHOP it`s the best that I`ve ever tried, and when you go for a test, test the foundation on your neck, and if you can`t see it, then this is the right shade for you.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.





Good Bye.
I like Mineral Foundation. It is a powder and you brush it on. I don't use a liquid foundation, I think they are too oily.
If you are worried about your face breaking out, use nuetrogina. It's the cheap stuff but none of the higher-priced ones worked on me. Plus, if you can find the right shade, it doesn't cake on or look funny. If you never used it before, you will probably want to experiment a little with different brands to find which is the best for you. TruBlend type of foundations also blend to your skin tone to make it look natural.
Do you have a store in your area called Ulta? They sell this amazing new cosmetic line called Benefit. Check out this web site also.





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/brows鈥?/a>
Since you say you have pretty nice skin already, I wouldn't wear too much. If you want to avoid getting breakouts, then make sure the makeup or moisturizer says ';noncomedogenic.'; This means that it won't clog your pores.


I would recommend that you only use a tinted moisturizer as this will be light but still give you some of the color that you want. If you still feel you want more coverage, then make sure to get mineral makeup because this is better for your skin. Power will be much lighter feeling that liquid, which is best if you are new to face makeup.


When trying to match your skin tone, if you are attempting to decide between two colors, take the shade darker because this will look more natural. Also, since it's the beginning of summer, the darker shade is a safer bet if you happen to tan a little bit in the sun.


Also, in Sephora they tend to use fluorescent lighting to make you look uglier than you are (so that you will buy more make up). So, ask for a hand mirror to take outside into the sunlight, or at least outside that particular store, so that you get a better idea of what you will look like.


I hope that helps! =)
  • acne cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment