Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need help with face make up?

Ok... I don't know anything related to face make up, like what to prepare before make up or the procedure or types of foundation...etc.





My skin is combination/ oily, easy to become oily even after washing my face. I bought a CoverGirl foundation (the one with olay ingredients) smells good but my skin easy to get shiny 2 hours after the application.





I don't know what are the products I need to apply face make up. And I don't want to buy too many, I don't really have time to do make up on the morning. So which 2 products that I must need for my face? liquid and power? Right?





What brand is good and cheap? CoverGirl? Maybeline? Rimmel? L'oreal?





Many thanks:)I need help with face make up?
If you have oily skin you should just use powder foundation.


I need help with face make up?
I'm a fan of Almay products personally, but L'oreal makes good ones too. If you have oily skin you obviously don't need a product that contains any sort of moisturizer. Most brands of make up carry a line specifically for oily/combination skin and I would try that. Also get loose powder instead of pressed to set the foundation but keep it from being heavy. The blotting papers are a good idea. Clean and Clear makes some that are really inexpensive.
If you use Blots (just ask the pharmasist or whatever) what they do is they are little peices of paper-like things that remove the oil on your face, and then if you apply the cover up it works better. I like neutrogena spot cover up but almay for poweder cover up. What I do is i put the neutrogena on little problem spots then I even out my skin tone with almay. It works really well hope I helped!
if you have oily skin then you should probably invest more money on buying a good foundation.....atleast i wouldn't trust something cheap going on my face everyday


clinique is a good brand that isn't too expensive and they sell sheer makeup for combination skin =/
i only go to MAC for face stuff because they have the best coverage. i have oily skin as well and i feel that MAC is totally worth it.





here's a simple routine to help combat the the oilyness:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Revlon colorstay liquid foundation for Oily/Combo skin


and finish with the Revlon colorstay pressed powder


.....they work amazing together!
Go to bee luscious cosmetics and use their customer servicce its wonderful and they really help you with explaining all the different products. They are very helpful.





I recommend their liquid minerals and the primers.
here is my regime


1) Cleanse and toner


2) moisturize/ sunblock or both


3) concealer


4) powder. - try a loose powder, cover girl loose power is ok to use it. -make sure it matches your skin tone
If you want extra cover up. Youll need a liquid foundation. Than after wards a power over top to conceil it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment