Monday, April 26, 2010

Who is the most ugliest looking wrestler of all time- No Make Up, no masks, pure by face?

I think Kozlov and Kane are up there, Chyna as well. What do you think?Who is the most ugliest looking wrestler of all time- No Make Up, no masks, pure by face?
Mike knox - oiled up fat guy with greasy disgusting beard.Who is the most ugliest looking wrestler of all time- No Make Up, no masks, pure by face?
That Boogie Man guy, especially when he starts that stuff with the worms. I pretty much have to leave the room when they guy makes an appearance.





I notice is isn't around much anymore. I guess Vince figured that character wasn't working out.
-Chyna


-Mike Knox


-Vladimir Kozlov


-Kane


-I think Kofi Kingston but he is talented.
I don't think any of the people you named are ugly at all. They just look different, and different isn't ugly.





I guess Andre the Giant was ugly
Kozlov
Dude, you want to see ugly, how about Adrian Adonis.
Snitsky
Snitsky and Matt Hardy.
I'd have to go for George ';the animal'; Steele. He left ALOT to be desired!!! :(
none are ugly looks are not important
Mark Henry
I think Mike Knox he looks like a greasy cave man.
  • acne cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment