Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best make-up brand for oily face?

I need one for my oily faceWhat is the best make-up brand for oily face?
bare minerals allll the way! I also like prescriptives skin responsive tint...both work well with oily skin.What is the best make-up brand for oily face?
I use Bare Minerals and also oil blotting papers.
I like Cover Girl..... It works real well.
Don't add anything to your skin to make it oilier. Makeup is cakey and gross anyhow.
I love Revlon Colorstay because I also have oily skin on my face and I was so tired of makeup that only lasted a few hours because of it and I was always having to do touch-ups. But, when I started using Colorstay my makeup will last all day of course you still have to powder your face periodically to keep the shine down but the foundation does not budge till you wash it off.
something that's water based. The health-food store if they carry a cosmetic line will have some cosmetics that are for allergic and achene prone
l'oreal things are good so are covergirl make sure the item is oilfree
I use a powder foundation compact from Clinique. It makes your skin smooth and matte and you can touch up during the day.


I've used Clinique since high school because it's the only thing that won't break me out. I'm very oily as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment