Monday, April 26, 2010

Face Make-Up Help! Please.?

Okay, so...I will be going to Sephora to buy makeup soon. I have never tried foundation or anything for the face, (just like eye liner and mascara). And now, I really want to try foundation and stuff (I don't want to wear it too often though..) But the thing is, I have like clear skin, like no pimples or acne or anything, I just want to get that fresh, clean look.


What products do I need for that?


Should I get a tinter moisturizer, a powder or an actual foundation?


I was thinking about Stila's tinted moisturizer and powder and Make Up Forever HD....





but if you can reccommend anything else, please do.Face Make-Up Help! Please.?
I would try a mineral makeup (Bare Minerals) or use the tinted moisturizer, the one from Laura Mercier is really good but I have no idea if they carry that at all Sephoras. I wouldn't get actual foundation if you don't have any skin problems.Face Make-Up Help! Please.?
Personally I LOVE id Bare Minerals foundation. It makes everyone look glowing and flawless. I would try the beginnings kit since it's such a great deal. But if you don't want to spend that much money just buy one powder fountain and try it out. Hopefully it won't let you down I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment