Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I apply this make-up on my face?

I am trying to wear mineral foundation by Revlon (Colourstay) but I'm having trouble (I'm going it with a brush of course): can someone suggest tips on how to put it on properly or suggest any video links (I can't find any on youtube for specifically how to apply mineral foundation)





Also, please don't suggest any how to apply liquid foundation or powder or anything like that (just specifically for applying MINERAL foundation)





Thanks.How do I apply this make-up on my face?
Firmly apply light layers on clean, dry skin to evenly blend the pigments.





Start at your jaw line and move towards the center of your face. Buff in a gentle circular or downward motion. Do not add more mineral makeup to the brush when working around the eye area. It will have a tendency to settle into the lines around your eyes.





The secret to using mineral makeup is to apply it in very sheer layers. It is the light refracting qualities of the pure minerals that give it the ability to cover the skin naturally and allow your inner beauty to shine forth.How do I apply this make-up on my face?
first you should put on foundation primer. be carefull to use the rightamountt also, u should wipe off any residueo, if u have a wight paper seal and poke holes in it to keep it more clean and fresh, and u really shouldn't use much at all, if u put a tiny amount in your lid and use that it will look nicer. How to Apply Mineral Foundation to Makeup Brush:





if u have a brush with more dents (bristles) in it. then take the tiny bit that is in your lid or wherever, and put it on the brush.





The gorgeous sable %26amp; capra all-purpose brush is perfect for applying foundations, bronzers, %26amp; mineral veils. It's soft, end harvested %26amp; therefore cruelty-free bristles are perfect for collecting minerals %26amp; then depositing in just the right amounts to give you a flawless finish.





:) hope u like my ';advice ';.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment