Monday, April 26, 2010

FACE MAKE UP HELP!!!?

I wear M.A.C make up and my color is NC 35, but i am having a problem. I apply the fast response eye cream, then the face primer, and only in my dry spots the studio fix.





Then the concealer and foundation in the morning, and by noon it seems that the concealer and foundation under my eyes is almost gone, revealing my dark circles.





I guess im trying to say is, how do i make the make up last all day.


Is there a proper way to apply it? What can i do for the proper coverage?FACE MAKE UP HELP!!!?
I've heard that applying concealers on top of your foundation and powder allows your makeup to stay on longer, but I would suggest either using a sealant like She-Laq by Benefit, or carrying around a powder for touch-ups. No makeup can last all day with exposure to the elements, especially in the summer.





If your issue is just the concealer portion fading away, maybe apply she-laq to your concealer, then apply foundation.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment