Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hockey : More dimples, a golf ball or Sean Avery's face without make-up?

I couldn't resist! LOL





Random Questions for your pleasure :





1. Perfect beer for hockey games?


2. Coke or Pepsi?


3. Most unpopular player in the NHL in your opinion?


4. Favorite old school tv show?


5. Who will have higher tv ratings : NBA Finals or NHL Finals?


6. Who is the Sean Avery of the NBA, NFL, MLB?Hockey : More dimples, a golf ball or Sean Avery's face without make-up?
Ha ha, I know. it's the eve of the SC Finals right?





1) Molson Canadian in a bottle. A case per game. That should also add to your wardrobe. They have been promoting a free t-shirt stuffed in every case.





2) I use to be a Pepsi guy, however I found the burn in the back of the throat to be more intense and enjoyable from Coke a few years back. I love either out of a bottle!





3) Who's that player that was, yeah that one.





4) Gosh, that's tough. I'm 39 so there are sooo many to choose.





That's Incredible, CHIP's, A-Team, Hockey Night in Canada, ABC's Wide World of (real) Sports, to name a few.





5) NBA unfortunately.





6) Pacman Jones, Manny Ramirez, A-Roid, Ron Artest among many others!!! That's another thing that makes NHL players the classiest in all of sports. Problems in the NHL, even from Avery, are very minor in comparison to other sports.Hockey : More dimples, a golf ball or Sean Avery's face without make-up?
Avery.


1) Don't really drink beer . But I will say a Molson. Not that we can get it at our arena down here . Bud products are what is available here .


2)Coke


3)Pronger or Bertuzzi


4)Star Trek


5)Since the scheduling is wacky and the Kobe show is in . I will say the NBA, but not by a lot .


6)Barry Bond , TO , Iverson
1. Molson, Labatt, Yuengling


2. Pepsi


3. Greg Zanon (you said unpopular, but I'm sure you meant infamous, right? But I answered as you meant the most unknown guy you can think of).


4. Batman


5. Hopefully NHL, but if the Lakers are in it, NBA for sure


6. Shaq, TO, Manny
Avery's mom's ***....... ...........so I've heard...





1. not sure


2. Pepsi


3. hmmm.... probably an Islander.. I'd say Freddie Meyer


4. I actually like watching Leave it to Beaver .........hey, it's funny..


5. NBA unfortunately


6. not sure, i only watch hockey... but I guess one I could say is T.O. and in boxing it was Tyson for sure.
HAHA Avery's face.





1. I have Budweiser most often, so I'm used to that, Bud Extra is a favorite.


2. Coke


3. Sean Avery, duh


4. The Three Stooges


5. NBA Finals unfortunately


6. Don't pay attention to any of those sports.
1) Molson Canadian, Sleemans


2) Coke


3) Avery, Ruutu


4) Don't watch much, but MASH has held up


5) NBA finals in US, NHL finals in Canada


6) the selfish, me-first, diva contingent in all 3 leagues goes off the charts.
1. Guinness, Drunken Uncle Dunkle [German] and Amstel.


2. Neither! I like Dr.Pepper


3. Avery or Bertuzzi


4. All in the Family


5. NBA sadly


6. Kobe b/c he whines, #4 Brett Farve Mr. I Refuse to Retire, A-roid
Avery





1. Cold


2. Coke Zero


3. Avery


4. Fawlty Towers


5. NHL


5. Probably NBA b/c Lakers have made it. Kobe v. Lebron could be a big seller


6. Letrell Sprewell, Terrell Owens, Barry Bonds
I think they are acne scars, actually (coming from a rangers fan)


1. eh, no?


2. hate both.


3. donald brashear, can't stand em.


4. N/A


5. NBA sadly


6. dont know, dont care.
golf ball





1. miller light


2. Pepsi


3. Jason Blake


4. The Sinbad show, Smart guy, boy meets world


5. NBA finals


6. N/A

1 comment:

  1. JTG Interactive, Inc. - JTG Interactive, Inc.
    JTG Interactive, Inc. owns 밀양 출장샵 and operates 안산 출장안마 JTG 경상북도 출장마사지 Interactive, 춘천 출장마사지 Inc. The Company offers online gaming solutions and 강릉 출장마사지 services

    ReplyDelete