Monday, April 26, 2010

Why after i make up , my face occurs pimple even i clean up my face very clean after make up?

Im not sure why it would do that, I had pimples but I started to where foundation and blush then it cleared up my skin. but if your use the liquid foundation you might try the powder kind then if you use the powder then go for the liquid because it depends if you have oily skin or dry skin that causes the pimples.Why after i make up , my face occurs pimple even i clean up my face very clean after make up?
Wow, Strangely, I think I understand what you were trying to ask.





Sometimes, when washing your face, you can actually clean your face too much, removing too much of your skin's natural oils, causing an imbalance in your skin and causing your pores to become enflamed and infected. Your skin has to maintain a delicate level of oils to remain clear of blemishes.Why after i make up , my face occurs pimple even i clean up my face very clean after make up?
i had the same situation...then i started to use nutrogena oil free acne wash grapefruit the one in the tube with the little ball thingys to get rid of it. even if u dont have acne which was my case it gets rid of little pimples ofvernight it works great trust me and it leaves your face smelling clean and feeling healthy and soooo smooth! just make sure to put face lotion on after not stuff that is heavy..stuff fir night time :D
because makeup is very bad for ur skin and you are not getting the makeup that has sunk into ur pores. I started using Dinair Airbrush Makeup a few years ago and the main reason was because its all water based...meaning its not bad for ur skin because it doesnt clog ur pores. It also makes my skin look flawless which is super nice. Anyway if u type Dinair into google u can look at their site. Hope i helped...if nothing else its a new option...=)
when you wear a lot of makeup, it tends to clogs your pores, which then causes pimples. this happens even when you wash your face...





i suggest not wearing a lot of foundation/powder for a while, so your skin can clear up.
Well, It's because, even though you are cleaning your face very thoroughly, after your make up, foundation clogs your poures, and there for gives you more pimples.
Then the makeup doesn't work for your skin type. try a different one...

No comments:

Post a Comment