Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Green eyes, pale skin, brown/red hair, oval shaped face... make-up ideas?

i'm going make-up shopping and i need something that ';enhances my features';, and it has to be something ';fresh'; that i can wear to achurch gathering.... otherwise i'd just go with my normal winged eyeliner and some bright pigment.





please include:


eyeliner


eyeshadow


blush


foundation [brands. im palest porcelin]


lip gloss


lip stick


mascera





and other things too...





my features:


green eyes


super pale skin


no freckles


very little acne


choppy/layered brown/red hair


my nose is tiny bit long


oval face


slightly pronounced cheekbonesGreen eyes, pale skin, brown/red hair, oval shaped face... make-up ideas?
Girl...i wish i could go shopping with you! I have dark hair, very fair skin and green eyes!





This is funny i work at my church. Anyways the first key is finding a good foundation and powder that will match your skin tone nicely. I would go with some form of mineral make up/ or organic make up. Don't use chemical make up...it will destroy your skin and plus your skin absorbs up to five pounds of make a year sooo you don't want to get that into your blood stream. A high end foundation and powder that i LOVE is Jane Iredale. It's expensive though! For a way cheaper brand but works very nicely is Physician's Formula Mineral Wear. I just heard Physician's Formula is coming out with an Organic line, (i am so going to try).





Don't forget to either get a light bronzer/or blush. This will add some color and depth to your skin tone. I actually use both. Also don't just add color to your cheeks, but also to the noes, neck, chin, and forehead.





Ok eyes....i would use black eyeliner lightly around your eyes. Give it a nice smudge look with a q-tip, so it makes your eyes pop. As for eyeshadow, really depends what you are wearing. Sheer colors with glittler always pretty and nice. Purples make green eyes pop. Oh and you must have black mascara. I use No Miss Black Mascara, it's all natural and helps your lashs grow longer and stronger (which it really does)





I personlly perfer lip gloss over lipstick. Get something with not to much color and that has some shine and sparkle.





I hope this helps! Blessings!!Green eyes, pale skin, brown/red hair, oval shaped face... make-up ideas?
Ok .... well I favour Max Factor foundation .. they do a lot of different shades and types!





I also have green eyes and I wear plums / browns or greens all of which seem to enhance and bring out the colour in my eyes.





Go for a brown eyeliner - its softer





Use a light blush, some of the cream ones are very good, go for a peachy tone.





Either highlight your eyes or lips, as you have green eyes I would say go for that so then I would keep lipstick and gloss to a minimum, say a slightly coloured or even plain gloss.





I use Maybeline mascara .... I wear Blackest Black, but if you want a softer look go for Brown. It doesnt clump and makes lashes look longer and thicker





Hope that helps!
The best foundation, by far (especially if your skin is pretty clear overall), is the Bare Escentuals line. (I never wear foundation, but I was looking for something easy with good coverage and I found this- it's SO great! (But I like it best for foundation- the other colors are a little blah.)





For eyes- it's Clinique.The best eyeliner is Clinique's cream liner in black honey. (It's a great color, a little more interesting than brown, but not as dramatic as black.) With Clinique's very natural Naturally Glossy mascara. As far as shadows, I LOVE Clinique for ';daytime looks';- they have tons of great colors.





Actually, the Black Honey color is great for the Almost Lipstick and gloss also. It's very natural and neutral.





I agree that the Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss is a nice, easy natural look- go for the shade ';nude';- it tastes/smells like chocolate and tingles. I always have it in my purse with me.





As far as blush- I'm not much help. I don't wear much, and when I do, I will often just smudge my lipcolor across my cheeks. (I've done that on my eyes also, when I'm really lazy.)
use silvery or pink eyeshadow, i dont like eyeliner but if you have to use pencil eyeliner all by , use juicy tubes ultra shimmer lopgloss,a shimmery brown lipstick, deep brown and pink blush. you can find these all at sephora or any big department store such as macys.
eyeliner: keep brown use a shimmery one... looks really pretty


eyeshadow: purple... it makes the green eyes stand out!


blush: light natural pink


foundation: fair, bare minerals (it's their lightest color)


lipgloss: clear or pink


lipstick: ???


mascara: do dark black to mix with the purple shadow and brown eyeliner... maybe curl your lashes to make the eyes really pop!
girl this is where you meet M.A.C.


-try to bronze your skin a little not too much that u look orange but just enough to make the pale-ness go away.


-use gold-earth tones on/around your eyes.that will make them stand out.


-on your cheek bones use browny-orangy shimerry blush color.


-but most of all go to the nearest mall where theres a macy's and visit the M.A.C. boutique!! they make magic happen.. trust me...%26lt;3
me 2!


i wear body shop moisturising foundation in number 2


body shop blusher in 3 -heather


navy blue eyeliner by barry m


barry m dazzle dust eyeshaddow in kingfisher - but just put it around your eyelashes not all over cos its a bit ';wow';


mascara - i wear rimmel london extra super lash


lips - maybeline shinealicious in bonbon


and sexy motherpucker in clear by soap and glory


hope that helps


x
I know you're looking for more detail than this, but I would suggest on the eyeshadow to go with green. They say that's ';in'; this season and plus, I have green eyes and brown hair and I wear green eyeshadow and brown eyeliner. It brings out my eyes more than going without or with neutral eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment