Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's the best kind of face wash,moisturizer and make up you've ever used?

FACE WASH-





Exfoliation- (which EVERY woman needs to do)





I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub for exfoliating. Make sure to get the sensitive skin/gentle kind though-the normal stuff will irritate and age the least sensitive of skin!





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





Acne (because I have that . . . unfortunately)





I use Nuetrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash. It isn't irritating, and it really zaps those buggers.





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





Basic, run-of-the-mill face wash





One word- Cetaphil.





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>








MOISTURIZER





I'm a moisturizer freak-I need MY moisturizer, and anyone else who uses a different one is WRONG. :P


I use Kiehl's Sodium-PCA oil-free moisturizer. It's great for my oily and acne-prone skin.





http://www.kiehls.com/_us/_en/catalog/pr鈥?/a>





MAKEUP





I assume you're talking about foundation here, so I'll just do that. I luuuuurve Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation. It's really light, creamy, and gives amazing coverage. If I'm looking for a really natural look, sometimes I mix it with the moisturizer.





http://www.maybelline.com/products/produ鈥?/a>














Good luck!!!What's the best kind of face wash,moisturizer and make up you've ever used?
i love all the Dove products because they are so light. i luv shimmer eyeshadow and other avon makeup. i don't wear blush or foundation because it can look like too much if you don't put it on right.What's the best kind of face wash,moisturizer and make up you've ever used?
when i was a teenager, clean %26amp; clear face wash and j%26amp;j baby cream was the best. neutrogena is a good basic product. but the product that i never stop using since 19 (now i'm 21) is OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS. i know it stops wrinkles and everything but it prevents them too. it'll be good to prevent it now and still look like you're 20 at the age of 25 and look 22 at the age of 30. olay total effects line works great for me and i only use their face wash and moisturizer.





as for make up i use several brands because each brand have atleast one outstanding product. and i use each of those brand's outstanding products.
oil of olay, free of frag, oils, and all those. I use sensitive skin, it is a blue bottle with green writing, and it works marvelous on me!! Try it, it is at Target if ya have one!
I like Biore face wash


I like Oil of Olay face wash (im sure there's better out there, but that stuff's great for only being 8..00)


%26amp; makeup i like, MAC lipgloss, Lancome compact, Benefits undereye concealer, I dont wear foundation, lip fusion lip plumper, Lancome Definicils masscara, I dont use lip liner, any kind of black gray or brown eyeliner :)
I just started using Proactiv, it works great! B4 that I used Clinique facial products they were great 2. For makeup I absolutely love MAC, the tones work so well and they have the best eye shadows!
Philosophy for skin care. Bare Escentuals for make up. I swear by them and have great skin and compliments to show for it!
Best Face Wash: Bar soap from Clinique


Best Moisturizer: Gel Moisturizer from Clinique


Best Makeup:


-Foundation: Bare Minerals


-Mascara: Bobbi Brown Smudge Proof


-Eye Shadow: Glimmers by Bare Minerals


-Eye Liner: Revlon TimeLiner
Neutrogena Oil free acne wash, It also leave my skin softer...Don't know why! lol Hope I helped!


Ciao for now,


Tara
Time Wise


by Mary Kay
Oil of Olay Foaming Face Wash





Oil of Olay pink beauty lotion








Makeup as in foundation? I use Cover Girl Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer.


As for other things, I like Cover Girl, Maybelline or even Revlon and L'oreal.
Moisturizer: Lancome Plateneum calcium enriched moisturizer (I received a 'decent sized' sample from Bloomingdales and I'm still using it..) This stuff is pricey so I don't know if I'll be buying it.


And Body time chamomile and lavender day cream.





Cleanser: I like both N.V Perricone olive oil cleanser and Body time cream cleanser.





Makeup: I love Lancome defincils mascara (I don't use this often..) and I use Mac lipstick in Verushka (a discontinued color! Damn!) you can still find Verushka at some online beauty stores such as strawberrynet.com.
I use oil of olay face wash and moisturizer.





As for make up, I use Cover Girl
I don't wear make up.


I use noxema everyday in the shower %26amp; dove facial lotion when I'm done


I am 35 and everyone says I look younger than that. AND I use a tanning bed atleast once a week.
clean and clear foaming cleanser (i use sensitive skin, you don't have to) ponds with cucumber, and as far as make up you can use bare minerals (they carry it at like ulta or sephora) or the maybelline pure make up (it has water intead of oils)


you don't have to coat your entire face in make up either


the foaming cleanser gets all the oils and make up off your skin, so use that at night.


the ponds hydrates, but remember, less is more


hope this helps!
Arbonne...hands down the absolute best of everything!


clik my profile for info on it!
clinique....its amazing!!
Neutrogena products works great
The best face wash i'v used has to be olay cleanse and moisturize. it's a farely new product and works great for me. it doesn't dry out my face. Moisturizer i would say any St. Ives products because it doesnt make my skin look oily. Make up would be Bare Minerals. It's a little expensive but well worth it. You can't buy it in stores but they do have a web site.
moisturizer- l'oreal paris happy derm. ur skin feels so soft and silky a minute after u put it on, and it keeps moisturizing for the whole day.


as for makeup cristian dior lipgloss, and covergirl mascara

1 comment:


  1. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you





    Facial Cleanser and Moisturizer

    ReplyDelete