Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What kind of make up should I put on my face for picture day at school?

I have brown eyes, black hair, glasses, am asian(i can b tan and pale, depends) and i have a weird complexion. what kind of make up should i wear?





what color eye shadow? should my eye shadow match my shirt?


should I wear lip gloss? or just chapstick? maybe lipstick?


should I wear a pink or peach blush? should I wear blush at all?





do i need eye liner, or mascara?





please help me!





P.S. I'm 13What kind of make up should I put on my face for picture day at school?
Your 5 Step Photo Plan:





1) Ok, first address the tone problem. Wear a light foundation and use concealer for any blemishes. Take off the glasses for the pic- they sometimes catch the light weird and hide your eyes with a big flash reflected off of them.


2) Next, for the eyeshadow. You can go two ways: either really natural or pop-y. For natural, use a tan-ish brown and only apply a smidge over your crease. For a pop-y look, try a shimmery forest green and gray. Once again, a little past the crease, with green on the inside and gray on the outside. Your eyes will totally pop on your warm skin! DON'T match your eyeshadow to your shirt- you'll look like a clown! Not very pretty.


3) For lips, try either a tinted lip balm or a mandarin orange, depending on your shirt. You can decide for yourself. If you go with the bold eye, you just want the Chapstick.


4) Find your shade of blush first. Pinch your cheeks twice and look in the mirror. Whatever that color it is, that's your natural blush color. Buy this shade.


5) If you want to enhance your eyes, use eyeliner or mascara. The best way to go is one or the other, or your eyes will look really small. Use curling mascara if your eyelashes stick out straight, and use eye-liner if you want to define the eye. For either liner or mascara, you should use brown-black. Black will look too harsh on your skin, and brown will disappear.





Hope I helped (and the picture will turn out great!) -KWhat kind of make up should I put on my face for picture day at school?
Ugh ya I'm nervous about my makeup for picture day, too. You should use a shade of purples or gray, black eyeliner, mascara, and a peachy pink blush would be pretty. I normally say use clear lipgloss, but if you want to use a colored one try a nude shade or something like that.
Tone out your face first


That would fix the weird complexion.





Eyeshadow should be beige or a really shimmery white near your tear ducts to open up your eyes


Chapstick you don't want to look overdone. Plus chapstick is good for the lips.





Eyeliner maybe a little mascara not alot.
I think you would look great with this look for picture day, it would really enhance your eyes especially with the glasses =)

No comments:

Post a Comment